CFU is an educational series that will feature a variety of topics, including retirement, investments, tax strategy and getting the most out of government programs, just to mention a few. Each program is absolutely free of charge. Collier Financial University is a wonderful way to get answers to questions you have wondered about for years from qualified professionals, or to get ideas and tips about financial planning in a casual, laid-back, no obligation environment.
We don’t offer diplomas, but we do offer a no obligation free cost and risk analysis. And it’ll be more than a piece of paper, it’ll be something you can use!
- Cost and fee analysis: Uncover exactly what you’re paying for in your portfolio.
- Risk analysis: Clearly identify the risk that your portfolio is taking through a bell-curve.
- Snapshot report: A very detailed report of every position in your portfolio, and the performance and current yields through the year.
- Stock intersection report: See exactly what your top 25 holdings currently are and if you are well diversified.
- Additional Proprietary Reports: Details how your portfolio will react if there’s another 2008 scenario or when there is a market correction.